Wednesday, July 25, 2012

22. Friends

Now, where do I begin with friends? I am very fortunate to have some amazing friends, friends who make me laugh, help me gain new perspectives, and support me through some of the toughest times in my life. My friends got me through my teens, my college / university years, my angst-ridden years as a new graduate, and now, as I go through parenthood and grieving the loss of a parent. I can write on and on about some of the wonderful things my friends have done / continue to do for me over the years, but that might turn into an overly lengthy saga. So I will keep this entry short and sweet, and end by saying that friends are definitely the family that one chooses, thank you my dear friends, for being there and unconditionally supporting me. I am truly grateful to have you all in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment